Spliced Roll of Grasscloth

Digital Image
You are looking at the back of a strip of grasscloth. See the slightly darker horizontal stripe, between my scissors and razor blade? That is a piece of paper that the manufacturer has pasted across the back of the strip, covering the joint where one strip of paper ended and the next one began. When they do this to regular wallpaper, it pretty well ruins several feet of paper, because it leaves a noticeable bump / ridge under the paper. But in this case, the grasscloth is thick enough to disguise the slight difference in height where the patch is. Once it was pasted and on the wall, you could not even guess it was there!

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: